Lemon juice or lime juice? White onion or red onion? Tomatoes or no tomatoes? Jalapeños or serranos?
There are so many delicious ways you can create your own best guacamole recipe. In this official guacamole of the Hass Avocado Board the delicious taste of fresh avocados is accented by just a few simple ingredients and is seasoned to your taste.
- Prep time:
- 10 minutes
- Ready in:
- 10 Minutes
- Recipe serving size:
- Number of servings:
- 4 ripe, fresh avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 small sweet white onion, minced
- 1 ripe Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 serrano peppers, seeded if desired, diced
- cilantro, chopped, optional
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Gently mash all but one of the avocados with lemon juice in a bowl, leaving some chunks.
- Gently stir in remaining ingredients.
- Dice remaining avocado. Fold into the guacamole and serve immediately.
Notes & Tips:
Serve with vegetables or add to your favorite meals - it's great with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13.00g||%|
|Saturated Fat 2.00g||-|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g||-|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.0g||-|
|Dietary fiber 6g||-|
|Vitamin A 206 IU||-|
|Vitamin C 10mg||-|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||-|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.